Enter dates to see availability
- Shared rooms with showers
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Amenities include a front desk safe, meeting rooms and a computer
- Guests speak favourably about the breakfast and the value of their stay
- Within a 10-minute walk of The Gay Village and Piccadilly Gardens
Reviews from Trip Advisor
58.0% of guests recommend out of 642 reviews
About the Hatters Hostel ManchesterLocation 50 Newton Street, Manchester, England M1 2EA
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hostel measures 215 square feet (20 square metres). A nightclub, tour or ticket assistance, and an arcade/games room are also featured at the business-friendly Hatters Hostel Manchester. This Victorian Manchester hostel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 24 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 215 sq ft of conference space
- 20 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1900
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (15.4 km / 9.6 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Piccadilly Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Picadilly Gardens Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
Hatters Hostel Manchester offers 24 forms of shared accommodation. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Accommodations are shared
- Bathrooms are shared
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily.
Hatters Hostel Manchester has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Game viewing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property requires groups of more than 7 to make payment 1 week in advance of arrival. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 14 people. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hatters Hostel Manchester
- Hatters Hostel
- Hatters Manchester
- Hatter`s Hotel Manchester
You should know
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.