Book your room at Hilton Manchester Airport
Hilton Manchester Airport is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate and within a 10-minute drive of Wythenshawe Hall. This 4-star hotel has 230 guestrooms and offers a 24-hour fitness center, a free airport shuttle, and a conference center. Near the airport, the hotel is also within a 20-minute drive of Old Trafford and Imperial War Museum North.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
All 230 soundproofed rooms provide coffee makers, free newspapers, and ironing boards. LCD TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Desks are also included.
At Hilton Manchester Airport, guests have access to a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and a conference center. If you drive, self parking is GBP 14 per night, or you can take advantage of the free airport shuttle (available 24 hours). The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Free airport shuttle
- 24-hour fitness center
Hilton Manchester AirportOutwood Lane Ringway Mancheste Manchester Airport Manchester England M90 4WP
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 13 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Express check-out
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 230
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Free airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 14.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Masons Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 50.00 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Hilton Hotel Manchester Airport
- Hilton Manchester Airport
- Manchester Airport Hilton
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Hilton Hotel Manchester
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room