Hilton Manchester Airport places you within a 15-minute drive of Wythenshawe Hall and Didsbury Park. This 4-star hotel has 230 guestrooms and offers a 24-hour fitness center, a free airport shuttle, and a conference center. It's near the airport and also close to Bruntwood Park.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
All 230 soundproofed rooms provide coffee makers, free newspapers, and ironing boards. LCD TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Desks are also included.
At Hilton Manchester Airport, guests have access to a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and a conference center. If you drive, self parking is GBP 14 per night, or you can take advantage of the free airport shuttle (available 24 hours). The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Free airport shuttle
- 24-hour fitness center
Hilton Manchester Airport
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 13 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Express check-out
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Number of floors - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Free airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 14.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Masons Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 50.00 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Hilton Hotel Manchester Airport
- Hilton Manchester Airport
- Manchester Airport Hilton
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Hilton Hotel Manchester
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room