Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, plasma TVs and DVD players
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- Steps from Deansgate and Deansgate Locks
- Pets welcome for a fee
Hilton Manchester Deansgate ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Manchester Deansgate
8 Feb 2019 by Jack Naylor
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We hope to have the chance to welcome you to the Hotel again soon.
12 Feb 2019 by Jack
Thank you for your feedback, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel in the near future.
Nice town centre hotel
Very friendly efficient check in
Nice weekend away
About the Hilton Manchester DeansgateLocation 303 Deansgate, Manchester, England M3 4LQ
As a guest of Hilton Manchester Deansgate, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 9989 square feet (928 square metres) and includes conference centres. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Manchester Deansgate. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Manchester hotel.
- 279 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- 9989 sq ft of conference space
- 928 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2006
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (14.1 km / 8.7 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Deansgate Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Metro station: Deansgate-Castlefield Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Manchester Deansgate offers 279 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and safes. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Hilton Manchester Deansgate has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- Weight limit: 22 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel
- Hilton Manchester Deansgate
- Hilton Deansgate
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel Manchester
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.