Located in Manchester City Centre, Hilton Manchester Deansgate is next to popular attractions like Deansgate Locks and Castlefield Roman Fort. This 279-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like an indoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Museum of Science and Industry and Manchester Central are also within a short walk.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a English breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM.
The 279 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, free newspapers, and safes. Plasma TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. In-room massages are available, and rooms also include desks.
Guests of Hilton Manchester Deansgate have access to an indoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Valet parking is offered for GBP 25 per day. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and 14 meeting rooms.
- Steps from Deansgate Locks and Castlefield Roman Fort
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Hilton Manchester Deansgate
In addition to a 66-foot (20-meter) heated indoor pool with underwater viewing panels and an adjacent jetted tub, the Hilton Manchester Deansgate houses 3 spa rooms offering massage and beauty treatments, a sauna, and a gym. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby, and the Executive Lounge offers computers and complimentary wireless Internet access to guests staying in Executive guestrooms and in public areas.
Staff at the front desk are on hand to provide around-the-clock room service and to advise on local sights and attractions. Other amenities include laundry facilities, dry-cleaning services and express check-in/out. Self and valet parking are both available for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 279
- Number of floors - 23
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 14
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 928
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9989
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 6 per night ), Wired internet access ( GBP 6 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Podium Restaurant, Bar and Lounge - Serves modern English cooking in a smart, contemporary setting.
Cloud 23 - Informal bar located on the 23rd floor, offering a wide range of drinks served against a backdrop of panoramic views across Manchester. No children allowed.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15.00 per accommodation, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 6 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 6 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 25 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- Hilton Hotel Manchester Deansgate
- Hilton Manchester Deansgate
- Manchester Deansgate Hilton
- Hilton Deansgate
- Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.