Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, electric kettles and pillow menu
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast offered
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at The Great Room lounge, a family restaurant that serves international cuisine
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a meeting room
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the WiFi
- 7 minutes by car from Belle Vue Greyhound Stadium and 7 minutes from The Monastery
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Holiday Inn Express Manchester East
Brilliant Hotel spoilt by fellow guests .
Budget hotel near Manchester
Noisy and uncomfortable
Would stay again
About the Holiday Inn Express Manchester EastLocation Debdale Park Hyde Road, Manchester, England M18 7WY
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Holiday Inn Express Manchester East also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 97 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1999
- Breakfast available (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (20.7 km / 12.9 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Ryder Brow Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East offers 97 forms of accommodation with free newspapers and a hairdryer. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones.
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Pillow options
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free hot/cold buffet breakfast from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
The Great Room lounge – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 0.0 per stay.
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 0.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Express Manchester East Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Manchester East
- Holiday Inn Manchester
- Holiday Inn Express Manchester East Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Holiday Inn
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).