Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include meeting rooms, a car charging station and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 10-minute walk of EventCity and Legoland Discovery Centre
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 312 reviews
About the Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Trafford CityLocation 2 Mercury Way, Manchester, England M41 7PA
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Trafford City also features a 24-hour fitness centre, concierge services, and a television in common area. Free self parking is available.
- 220 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2017
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Manchester Humphrey Park Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Trafford City offers 220 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. This accommodation is furnished with double sofa beds. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Manchester hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
The Express Cafe & Bar – This lobby lounge serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The credit card used for an advanced-purchase booking must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.