Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, Smart TVs and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Mamucium, a brasserie that serves international cuisine
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour business centre and a computer
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- Steps from Urbis and Manchester Arena
Hotel Indigo Manchester - Victoria Station ratings based on 3 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Indigo Manchester - Victoria Station
15 May 2019 by Paige
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, hopefully we can welcome you back again soon.
12 Apr 2019 by Paige
Thank you for your lovely feedback, hopefully we can welcome you back soon.
30 Apr 2019 by Paige
Hello, Thank you for your feedback, please let us know next time you stay and we can arrange for the air conditioning to be turned off completely for you so you have a more peacefully sleep.
About the Hotel Indigo Manchester - Victoria StationLocation 6 Todd Street, Manchester, England M3 1WU
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Indigo Manchester - Victoria Station. This Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 187 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 2018
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (17.9 km / 11.1 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Victoria Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Victoria Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Hotel Indigo Manchester - Victoria Station offers 187 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. Smart televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Manchester hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Electric kettle
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Mamucium – This brasserie specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests with the guide dogs must contact this property in advance to arrival. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15 for adults and GBP 15 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.