Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with free minibar items, LED TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine while dining at Street on 1st
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Deansgate and 13 minutes on foot from Albert Square
- Pets welcome for a fee
INNSIDE By Meliá Manchester ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for INNSIDE By Meliá Manchester
21 Nov 2018 by Kris
Thanks so much for the great score :-) We really appreciate it! Kris Guest Experience Manager
3 Sep 2018 by Ali
Hi Ali, Glad to read you were impressed with the hotel! We hope you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope to welcome you back on your return! Kind Regards, Ali Assistant Front Office Manager
Excellent hotel in great location
Excellent, well-priced hotel in a great location
Overall great hotel for the price
Good, fun, chic hotel
20 Mar 2019 by Claire
Thanks for your review - delighted you enjoyed the hotel experience!
11 Feb 2019 by Nikki
Thank you for your 5* review. Much appreciated!
About the INNSIDE By Meliá ManchesterLocation 1 First Street, Manchester, England M15 4RP
INNSIDE By Meliá Manchester offers its guests a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 4306 square feet (400 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly INNSIDE By Meliá Manchester. This 4-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 208 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 4306 sq ft of conference space
- 400 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2015
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (13.5 km / 8.4 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Deansgate Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Deansgate-Castlefield Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
INNSIDE By Meliá Manchester offers 208 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free minibar items and laptop-compatible safes. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Stocked minibar (free)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Street on 1st – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 27.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of GBP 50 per stay
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 50 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 27.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- INNSIDE Meliá Manchester Hotel
- INNSIDE Meliá Manchester
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.