Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and desks
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a business centre and laundry facilities
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the proximity to shopping
- Steps from The Gay Village and Canal Street
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
ibis Manchester Centre 96 Portland Street (new ibis rooms) ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for ibis Manchester Centre 96 Portland Street (new ibis rooms)
One night stopover
Good value, central location
Nice hotel, better than I expected!
Très bon ibis
Mukava, perussiisti hotelli
About the ibis Manchester Centre 96 Portland Street (new ibis rooms)Location 96 Portland Street, Manchester, England M1 4QX
Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The business-friendly ibis Manchester Centre 96 Portland Street (new ibis rooms) also features tour or ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 127 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (14.6 km / 9.1 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Manchester Oxford Road Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: St Peters Square Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
Ibis Manchester Centre 96 Portland Street (new ibis rooms) offers 127 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
On-site venue – This bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 16.5 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street Hotel
- ibis Portland Street Hotel
- ibis Manchester Centre 96 Portland Street new ibis rooms Hotel
- ibis Portland Street
- Ibis Manchester City Centre Hotel Manchester
- ibis 96 Portland Street new ibis rooms Hotel
- ibis 96 Portland Street new ibis rooms
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Photos appearing in the property description reflect the brand standard and are for illustrative purposes only.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).