Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the comfortable guestrooms
- Steps from Deansgate and Bridgewater Hall
Jurys Inn Manchester City Centre ratings based on 52 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Jurys Inn Manchester City Centre
Good location for music events.
Great hotel, great price and great location!
Good location and pleasant stay
Comfortable & friendly
About the Jurys Inn Manchester City CentreLocation 56 Great Bridgewater Street, Manchester, England M1 5LE
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The eco-friendly Jurys Inn Manchester City Centre also features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A complete renovation of Jurys Inn Manchester City Centre was completed in December 2017. This 4-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 265 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (13.9 km / 8.6 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Deansgate Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Deansgate-Castlefield Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Jurys Inn Manchester City Centre offers 265 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Oddsocks Bar & Kitchen – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per stay.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional fees apply to children above the age of 12 years old for breakfast. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Jurys Inn Manchester City Centre
- Jurys Manchester City Centre
- Jurys Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Jurys Hotel
- Jurys Inn Manchester Hotel Manchester
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.