Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Indulge with reflexology, body treatments or manicures and pedicures at Le Petit Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the overall condition of the property and the area's walkability
- Just a 3-minute walk from The Gay Village and 5 minutes on foot from Piccadilly Gardens
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Malmaison Manchester ratings based on 17 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Malmaison Manchester
28 Jan 2019 by Malmaison Team
Thank you so much for your review. We will make sure your feedback regarding your stay is shared with all our Teams. We hope to see you again very soon. Love Mal x
6 Sep 2018 by Malmaison Team
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us following your recent visit. Please be assured we will communicate your feedback to our relevant department managers for review. We do sincerely hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to Mal Manchester in the near future. Love Mal x
25 Apr 2018 by Mal
Thank you so much for your review. We will make sure your feedback regarding your stay. We will make sure your kind words are shared with all our Teams. We hope to see you again very soon. Love Mal x
Nice hotel, shame about SOME staff
Nice hotel close to canal street
It was OK...
Great city stay
About the Malmaison ManchesterLocation 1-3 Piccadilly, Manchester, England M1 3AQ
Malmaison Manchester offers its guests a full-service spa, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Event space at this hotel measures 2314 square feet (215 square metres) and includes conference rooms. The eco-friendly Malmaison Manchester also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 4-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 167 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2314 sq ft of conference space
- 215 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1904
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (15.1 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Piccadilly Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Picadilly Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Malmaison Manchester offers 167 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Smoak Bar Grill – On-site restaurant.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Le Petit Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, reflexology and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property's Breakfast Included rates include continental breakfast priced at GBP 15 per person. Full Breakfast menu is available for upgrade at additional surcharge of GBP 2 per person charged on departure at the hotel. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10.00
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 16 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Malmaison Manchester Hotel
- Malmaison Manchester
- Manchester Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Malmaison Hotel Manchester
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.