Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with separate sitting areas, 24-hour room service and Smart TVs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Brasserie Blanc, a brasserie that serves French cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with facials, body wraps or massages at Four Seasons Spa
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front desk safe and a 24-hour business centre
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and overall comfort to nice bathrooms and low noise level
- 14 minutes by car from Trafford Centre and 13 minutes from EventCity
Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel ratings based on 18 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel
Room good , layout confusing
Nice hotel with excessive parking charges
Hotel quite far from airport- £14 taxi
Our Holiday Stopover
Wouldn't stay anywhere else
Pre departure stay
About the Manchester Airport Marriott HotelLocation Hale Road, Altrincham, England WA15 8XW
Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 8051 square feet (748 square metres) and includes conference centres. A hot tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Altrincham hotel.
- 1 building
- 215 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 8051 sq ft of conference space
- 748 sq. m of conference space
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (4.3 km / 2.7 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Airport Station (3.9 km / 2.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel offers 215 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 49-inch Smart televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Brasserie Blanc – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
San Carlo – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 17 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
Four Seasons Spa has 6 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 6 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 6 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 16 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel
- Manchester Airport Marriott
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.