Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at The Riverside Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the overall condition of the property
- Just a 4-minute walk from People's History Museum and 5 minutes on foot from Manchester Opera House
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel ratings based on 14 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
7 May 2019 by Alex
23 Apr 2019 by alex
I am sorry for this experience your feed back has been shared with the Food and Beverage team.
3 Feb 2019 by Reception
Thank you for your review, I would like to thank you for your comments relating to the staff and service you received both at Reception and in the Restaurant. We welcome all constructive feedback so thank you for your feedback about the room allocated, we will work to rectify and further improve our product. We hope to welcome you back soon
Lovely welcoming hotel.
Lovely Hotel/ Could be better
Long awaited return
Great for couples or family
About the Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert HotelLocation Water Street, Manchester, England M3 4JQ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Event space at this hotel measures 5371 square feet (499 square metres) and includes conference centres. A fitness centre, a terrace, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. You'll have access to the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Manchester hotel.
- 1 building
- 148 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 5371 sq ft of conference space
- 499 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1844
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (15.1 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Salford Central Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel offers 148 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Manchester hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Riverside Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children under 17 are allowed in the pool from 11 AM to 3 PM on Saturday and Sunday. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14.95 and GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP £17 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Manchester Marriott Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Victoria Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott Victoria Albert
- Marriott Victoria Albert
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.