Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, Egyptian cotton sheets and desks
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 5-minute walk from The Gay Village and 8 minutes on foot from Piccadilly Gardens
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Motel One Manchester Piccadilly ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Motel One Manchester Piccadilly
Great city centre hotel
Nice Hotel, convenient location.
Excellent city centre hotel
Modern compact hotel
Junges Hotel an zentraler Lage.
About the Motel One Manchester PiccadillyLocation 34 London Road, Manchester, England M1 2PF
Motel One Manchester Piccadilly offers its guests express check-out. WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. This Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 330 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- Built in 2015
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (14.8 km / 9.2 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Piccadilly Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Metro station: Picadilly Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Motel One Manchester Piccadilly offers 330 forms of accommodation. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Flat-screen television
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: GBP 5.00 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 11 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 10 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.50 for adults and GBP 0.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 5.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Motel One Manchester Piccadilly Hotel
- Motel One Hotel
- Motel One Manchester Piccadilly
- Motel One
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).