Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, satellite TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Breakfast Room
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the overall condition of the property and the central location
- Steps from Canal Street and St. Peter's Square
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Novotel Manchester CentreLocation 21 Dickinson Street, Manchester, England M1 4LX
Novotel Manchester Centre offers its guests a sauna and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 2497 square feet (232 square metres) and includes conference centres. An arcade/games room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Novotel Manchester Centre. This 4-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 164 guestrooms or units
- 2497 sq ft of conference space
- 232 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Games room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (14.3 km / 8.9 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Deansgate Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: St Peters Square Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Novotel Manchester Centre offers 164 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Manchester hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Multiple bedrooms
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Breakfast Room – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Open daily.
EXchange bar & lounge – This brasserie specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 15.40 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Manchester Centre Hotel
- Novotel Manchester Centre
- Novotel Manchester Centre Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Novotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).