Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Peter Street Kitchen, a brasserie that serves American cuisine
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with aromatherapy, manicures and pedicures or Ayurvedic treatments at Sienna for body and mind
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the WiFi
- Steps from Manchester Central (GMEX) and 4 minutes on foot from Manchester City Hall
Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel ratings based on 40 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel
26 Sep 2018 by Adriana
Thank you for your review.
Not what it is cracked up to be
Another great stay
Nice. Hotel but not sure it’s the money
Centrally located but not the best time to stay
Excellent for city center.
12 Aug 2017 by Amy McClelland
Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate it!
Lovely stuff and handsome and nice gym ans great
10 Apr 2017 by Guest Relations
Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!
Great hotel and service, shame about the AC
About the Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester HotelLocation Free Trade Hall Peter Street, Manchester, England M2 5GP
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 29 October 2018 until 10 February 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 263 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- Built in 1853
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (14.5 km / 9 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Deansgate Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: St Peters Square Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel offers 263 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Peter Street Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and only serves breakfast.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
Sienna for body and mind has 8 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in for prepaid reservations. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 24.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 35.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester
- Radisson Blu Edwardian
- Radisson Edwardian Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Radisson Manchester
- Manchester Radisson
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.