Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Peter Street Kitchen, a fine-dining restaurant that serves Japanese cuisine
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with aromatherapy, facials or body scrubs at The Spa & Gym Manchester
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the local sightseeing
- Steps from Manchester Central (GMEX) and 3 minutes on foot from Manchester City Hall
Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel ratings based on 45 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel
26 Sep 2018 by Adriana
Thank you for your review.
Not what it is cracked up to be
Another great stay
Nice. Hotel but not sure it’s the money
About the Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester HotelLocation Free Trade Hall Peter Street, Manchester, England M2 5GP
Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. There are 22 meeting rooms available. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 263 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- Built in 2004
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (14.4 km / 9 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Deansgate Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: St Peters Square Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel offers 263 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 40-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Peter Street Kitchen – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Rikyū Lounge – This lobby lounge only serves brunch. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
The Spa & Gym Manchester has 9 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 24.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 24.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester
- Radisson Blu Edwardian
- Radisson Edwardian Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Radisson Manchester
- Manchester Radisson
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.