Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Cast Iron Bar & Grill
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the proximity to public transport
- Steps from Deansgate and 6 minutes on foot from Manchester Arena
Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel ratings based on 22 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel
19 Jan 2019 by Graham
Thank you for your kind review.
Lovely rooms. Staff friendly and professional
Good for short stay
Beautiful hotel on Deansgate
Beautiful hotel and close to all shops
More than happy with my choice of hotel
Renaissance Manchester City Hotel
About the Renaissance Manchester City Centre HotelLocation Blackfriars Street, Manchester, England M3 2EQ
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 16963 square feet (1576 square metres) and includes conference rooms. The business-friendly Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 203 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 16963 sq ft of conference space
- 1576 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (15 km / 9.3 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Salford Central Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Market Street Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel offers 203 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Manchester hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Cast Iron Bar & Grill – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 18 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel
- Renaissance Manchester City Centre
- Manchester Renaissance
- Renaissance Manchester
- Renaissance Hotel Manchester
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.