Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer satellite TV, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Moorings Lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Amenities include a lift and a terrace
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- Steps from Museum of Science and Industry and 3 minutes on foot from Castlefield Roman Fort
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68.0% of guests recommend out of 878 reviews
About the The Castlefield HotelLocation Liverpool Road, Manchester, England M3 4JR
The Castlefield Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Event space at this hotel measures 969 square feet (90 square metres). The business-friendly The Castlefield Hotel also features a terrace, room service (during limited hours), and a lift. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 48 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 969 sq ft of conference space
- 90 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1990
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (15.2 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Deansgate Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Deansgate-Castlefield Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Castlefield Hotel offers 48 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Moorings Lounge – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.50 for adults and GBP 4 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.