Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer coffee/tea makers, showers and desks
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Amenities include a business centre, meeting rooms and a conference centre
- Steps from Canal Street and Manchester Conference Centre
Weston Hall - Halls of Residence ratings based on 1 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Weston Hall - Halls of Residence
About the Weston Hall - Halls of ResidenceLocation Sackville Street, Manchester, England M1 3BB
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Weston Hall - Halls of Residence also features dry cleaning/laundry services and a lift. This Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 303 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (14.9 km / 9.3 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Manchester Oxford Road Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Picadilly Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Weston Hall - Halls of Residence offers 303 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower.
- Coffee maker
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Weston Hall - Halls of Residence has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Weston Hall Halls Residence Hotel Manchester
- Weston Hall Halls Residence Hotel
- Weston Hall Halls Residence Manchester
- Weston Hall Halls Residence