Enter dates to see availability
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the coffee shop/café or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a meeting room, conference space and laundry facilities
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the proximity to shopping
- Just a 5-minute walk from Museum of Science and Industry and 9 minutes on foot from Manchester Opera House
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 506 reviews
About the YHA Manchester - HostelLocation Potato Wharf, Manchester, England M3 4NB
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A library, vending machine, and an arcade/games room are also featured at YHA Manchester - Hostel. Free self parking is available.
- 37 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Games room or arcade
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (14.6 km / 9.1 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Deansgate Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Deansgate-Castlefield Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
YHA Manchester - Hostel offers 37 forms of accommodation. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- Communal kitchen
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (limited)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property does not accept bookings for more than 16 people. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note that this property does not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England and Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking.
Any bookings for more than 16 people will not be accepted by YHA and will be cancelled.
Towels are available for a surcharge. For more information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 6.25 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- YHA Manchester Hostel
- YHA Manchester
- Yha Manchester Hotel Manchester
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.