Find cheap hotels in Mangalia
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mangalia
Most frequently booked hotels in Mangalia
Finding Mangalia Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Mangalia? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Mangalia
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Mangalia, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotel in Mangalia for the free breakfast:
- TEEN Apart Hotel
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Mangalia appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
The city of Mangalia has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Mangalia include:
- Esmahan Sultan Mosque
- Callatis Archaeological Museum
- Jupiter Beach
- Neptune Orthodox Church
- Comarova Forest
- Summer Theater
When is the Best Time to Explore Mangalia?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Mangalia, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Mangalia are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and December, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 76 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 99 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 85 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 116 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Mangalia is 376 mm.