Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with free toiletries
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the 3 outdoor pools
- Amenities include a meeting room, a conference centre and a terrace
- Just a 3-minute drive from Pinto Art Museum and 14 minutes from KidZania
Reviews from Trip Advisor
50.0% of guests recommend out of 23 reviews
About the Altaroca Mountain Resort and Events PlaceLocation Taktak Road, Bankers Village, Antipolo, 1870
Altaroca Mountain Resort and Events Place offers its guests 3 the outdoor swimming pools and a kid's pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, a BBQ, and express check-in are also featured at Altaroca Mountain Resort and Events Place. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Antipolo resort.
- 41 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools -3
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Parking: Free self parking
Altaroca Mountain Resort and Events Place offers 41 forms of accommodation with air conditioning. Bathrooms include a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in Filipino cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
3 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 12 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Altaroca Mountain Resort and Events Place
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Cash Deposit Required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 150 and PHP 200 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Altaroca Mountain Resort Events Place Antipolo
- Altaroca Mountain Resort Events Place
- Altaroca Mountain Events Place Antipolo
- Altaroca Mountain Events Place
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.