Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the restaurant and bar to the room service
- Just a 5-minute drive from Bonifacio High Street and 7 minutes from Power Plant Mall
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 1420 reviews
About the City Garden Hotel MakatiLocation 7870 Makati Avenue corner Durban St., Makati, Manila 1210
City Garden Hotel Makati offers its guests an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site. A business centre and a meeting room are available. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly City Garden Hotel Makati. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Makati hotel.
- 1 building
- 160 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2000
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) (9.9 km / 6.1 mi)
- Train station: Manila Buenidia Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
City Garden Hotel Makati offers 160 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 32-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Makati hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in September 2017.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 5:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Bistro – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Encima – This poolside restaurant only serves dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at City Garden Hotel Makati
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The hotel requires the credit card holder to be present at check-in. The name on the credit card used to make the booking must match the name on the reservation, and the same credit card used when booking must be presented at check-in. The credit card holder must present valid government-issued ID. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 1000 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 495 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- City Garden Hotel Makati
- City Garden Makati
- Makati City Garden Hotel
- City Garden Hotel Makati Metro Manila
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.