Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with MP3 docking stations, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the bar and restaurant
- Within a 15-minute walk of SM Mall of Asia and Manila Bay
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 531 reviews
About the Golden Phoenix Hotel ManilaLocation Oceanaire Bldg, Sunrise Drive, Pasay, Manila 1300
Golden Phoenix Hotel Manila offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. There's an onsite business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Golden Phoenix Hotel Manila also features concierge services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Pasay hotel is smoke free.
- 281 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 4 buildings
- Built in 2015
- Dining venue
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) (4.8 km / 3 mi)
- Train station: Manila Buenidia Station (4.9 km / 3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Golden Phoenix Hotel Manila offers 281 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with MP3 docking stations and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Pasay hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and safes. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Golden Phoenix Hotel Manila has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 1500 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Golden Phoenix Hotel Manila
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 3,000.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: PHP 650 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 400 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1500 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Golden Phoenix Hotel Manila Pasay
- Golden Phoenix Hotel Manila
- Golden Phoenix Manila Pasay
- Golden Phoenix Manila
- Golden Phoenix Hotel Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
You should know
- Golden Phoenix Hotel Manila offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.