Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy ocean views while dining at Makan Makan Food Village
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Treat yourself to manicures and pedicures, body treatments or massages at Zenyu Eco Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests like the bar and restaurant
- Steps from Manila Ocean Park and 2 minutes on foot from Manila Bay
- Local-area and shopping centre shuttle service available for a fee
Hotel H2O ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel H2O
28 Dec 2018 by Chris
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for bringing your concerns to my attention. We will be looking into your concerns regarding the lighting in our bathroom. Regards, Christian Borromeo - Exec. Asst. Manager
7 Dec 2018 by Chris B
Thank you for giving us a 5 star rating. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Regards, Christian Borromeo
12 Mar 2019 by Chris
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We will immeidately look into your concern. Regards, Christian Borromeo General Manager
Hotel with a spectacular view on the bay
Schöne Zimmer & das war es bereits
Erholsamer zwischenstop in Manila durch H2O
Schönes Hotel mit genialer Aussicht auf das Meer
Gutes Hotel mit gutem Frühstücksbuffet
Hyvä yritys, mutta...
About the Hotel H2OLocation Luneta, Manila, 1000
Hotel H2O offers its guests a full-service spa, a sauna, and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 4413 square feet (410 square metres) and includes conference centres. A kid's pool, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the family-friendly Hotel H2O. An area shuttle within 10 km and a shopping centre shuttle are available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Manila hotel.
- 1 building
- 147 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 4413 sq ft of conference space
- 410 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.)
- Train station: Manila Paco Station (3.5 km / 2.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle within 10 km and shopping centre shuttle available for a surcharge
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel H2O offers 147 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Makan Makan Food Village – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a fitness centre and a kid's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Zenyu Eco Spa. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hotel H2O
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 2000 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 400 for adults and PHP 200 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: PHP 100 per stay
- Valet parking fee: PHP 55 per night
- Early check-in fee: PHP 2000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: PHP 2000 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel H2O Manila
- Hotel H2O
- H2O Manila
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.