Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LED TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Spanish cuisine while dining at Cafe Yano
- Breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the helpful staff
- Steps from Rizal Park and 6 minutes on foot from Manila Bay
About the Luneta HotelLocation 414 T.M. Kalaw Street, Manila, Metro Manila 1000
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 5 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly Luneta Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Manila hotel is smoke free.
- 27 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1918
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) (10.6 km / 6.6 mi)
- Train station: Manila Paco Station (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Metro station: United Nations LRT Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Luneta Hotel offers 27 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hairdryers.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a local cuisine breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Cafe Yano – This restaurant specialises in Spanish cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 5525.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Luneta Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Cash Deposit Required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 1000.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 350 and PHP 1000 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 5525.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Luneta Hotel Manila
- Luneta Hotel
- Luneta Manila
You should know
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.