Enter dates to see availability
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a terrace
- Just a 3-minute drive from Sherwood Forest Country Park and 12 minutes from Clumber Park
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 70 reviews
About the YHA Sherwood Forest - HostelLocation Forest Corner, Mansfield, England NG21 9RN
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. YHA Sherwood Forest - Hostel also features a terrace and a garden. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Mansfield hostel is smoke free.
- 13 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- No smoking on site
Free self parking
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (278.8 km / 173.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
YHA Sherwood Forest - Hostel offers 13 forms of accommodation. Cots/infant beds are also available.
- Cribs available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM.
YHA Sherwood Forest - Hostel has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 5 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This property does not accept bookings for more than 16 people. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note that this property does not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England and Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking.
Any bookings for more than 16 people will not be accepted by YHA and will be cancelled.
Towels are available for a surcharge. For more information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 6.75 for adults and GBP 3.50 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- YHA Sherwood Forest Hostel Mansfield
- YHA Sherwood Forest Hostel
- YHA Sherwood Forest Mansfield
- YHA Sherwood Forest
- YHA Sherwood Forest Hostel/Backpacker Hostel Mansfield
- YHA Sherwood Forest Hostel/Backpacker Hostel
- YHA Sherwood Forest Hostel/Backpacker Mansfield
- YHA Sherwood Forest Hostel/Backpacker
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.