Find cheap hotels in Manta
Hotels from £16
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Manta
Most frequently booked hotels in Manta
Finding Manta Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Manta? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 54 Manta hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Manta
When you're thinking about where to stay in Manta, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotels in Manta for the free breakfast:
- Balandra Hotel
- Best Western Premier Sail Plaza Manta
- Hostal Costa Verde
The following Manta hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Hotel Poseidon
- Berlin Hotel Spa & Finca
- Hostería San Antonio
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Manta appreciated the on-site fitness centre:
- Mantahost Hotel
- Hotel Oro Verde Manta
- La Victoria Guest House
The culturally-rich city of Manta is known for its beaches. Popular attractions in and around Manta include:
- Central Bank Museum
- Manta Port
- Universidad Laica Eloy Alfaro de Manabi
- Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe Church
- San Jacinto Beach
- Puerto Cayo Beach
- Jipijapa Central Square
When making plans for your holiday in Manta, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Manta (MEC-Eloy Alfaro Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Manta?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Manta, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Manta are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually August and September. The months with the most rain are February and March, whereas July and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 17 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Manta is 37 mm.