Find cheap hotels in Marang
Hotels from £8
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Marang
Most frequently booked hotels in Marang
Finding Marang Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Marang? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Marang
When you're deciding where to stay in Marang, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Marang hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Marang
The city of Marang has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Marang include:
- Kelulut Beach
- Gemia Beach
- Malaysian Handicraft Centre
- Floating Mosque
When making plans for your trip to Marang, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Kuala Terengganu (TGG-Sultan Mahmood) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Marang?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Marang, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Marang are typically April and February, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and October, whereas July and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 12 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 21 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 15 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 23 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Marang is 71 mm.