Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, plasma TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine with garden views at Rio Verde, one of the property's 3 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools
- Services include a free kids' club, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes tennis courts, a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and low noise level
- Steps from Puerto Banus Beach and 14 minutes on foot from Puerto Banus Marina
Melia Marbella Banus ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Melia Marbella Banus
11 May 2019 by Luis Guijo. Guest Experience Manager
Dear Anonymous, We thank you for the time you have taken to leave your review. We are so sad to know we have not reached your expectations. As you could check, our 100€ is for a Balibed experience around the pool, which includes the daily use of the balibed, Moet Chandone, fruit skewers and our personalize waiter assistance. We hope to have a new chance to welcome you back and improve your feedback. Best regards. Guest Experience Department.
20 Mar 2019 by Guest Experience Department
Dear Pal, We are truly sorry to hear that your stay was not as you have expected. We are sure, however, that your feedback will be really helpful and we will be glad to transmit your comments to the hotel members involved so that actions can be taken in order to correct this Issues. We would like to apologize for the inconveniences you may have had. We hope to have a chance to welcome you back in the future, please consider giving us another opportunity and I am sure we will turn your experience around. Best regards, Guest Experience Department
shame about the unusual weather
14 Jun 2018 by Pedro Estrade
Dear Volker. On behalf Melia Marbella Banus team I thank you for taking the time to leave us your rating. We are working hard to refurbish the hotel; there is a new beach access so now it takes about 2 minutes from the hotel to the beach. We are looking forward to see you again at our hotel. Best regards. Guest Experience Department
Ihan ok hotelli suht lähellä rantaa.
10 Aug 2017 by GEX Department.
Dear Kaj. I thank you for spending your valuable time and leave us your opinion about your last stay with us. We do thank you for such a description about our hotel. We hope to see you soon at Marbella. Best regards. Guest Experience Department.
Séjour très agréable en octobre
Huonenumeroa on helppo väärinkäyttää!
aan te bevelen
About the Melia Marbella BanusLocation Mario Vargas Llosa, s/n, Marbella, Malaga 29660
Melia Marbella Banus offers its guests a marina, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, A poolside bar, and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the family-friendly Melia Marbella Banus. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Marbella hotel is smoke free.
- 200 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1979
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (free)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Number of outdoor pools -2
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Malaga (AGP) (59.9 km / 37.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Melia Marbella Banus offers 200 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a hairdryer. Rooms open to balconies. 32-inch Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Marbella hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Rio Verde – This poolside buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Le Pool Club – Overlooking the pool and garden, this cocktail bar serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
LA HIEDRA – Overlooking the pool, this buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves lunch. Open selected days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: This property’s Half Board and Full Board rates do not include beverages. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- Property Registry Number – H/MA/01133
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 18 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Melia Marbella Banus Hotel
- Melia Banus Hotel
- Melia Marbella Banus
- Melia Banus
- Melia Marbella Banus Hotel Marbella
- Melia Marbella Dinamar
- Sol Melia Marbella Dinamar
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.