Find cheap hotels in Marikina
Hotels from £19
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Marikina
Most frequently booked hotels in Marikina
Finding Marikina Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Marikina? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Marikina has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Marikina include:
- Marikina Sports Complex
- SM Mall of Asia
- Smart Araneta Coliseum
- Ayala Center
- San Agustin Church
- Rizal Park
When making plans for your holiday in Marikina, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Marikina?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Marikina, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Marikina are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually March and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 30 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 407 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 1216 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 405 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Marikina is 2058 mm.