Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with patios, satellite TV and minibars
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Atlas
- Splash around at the waterslide or swim in the indoor and outdoor pools
- Indulge with body wraps, body scrubs or manicures and pedicures at the spa
- Services include babysitting, a kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes 2 indoor tennis courts, a health club and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- 6 minutes by car from Saadian Tombs and 7 minutes from El Badi Palace
- Free shopping centre shuttle service
Kenzi Club Agdal Medina All Inclusive ratings based on 264 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Kenzi Club Agdal Medina All Inclusive
5 Dec 2018 by Kenzi club agdal medina
Dear costumer, Thank you for your review, costumers feedback is always greatly appreciated. Once again thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to kenzi club. kind Regards
Good. It would nice to have tea coffee facilities
Great family hotel, 15mins drive from airport.
great value & great location
About the Kenzi Club Agdal Medina All InclusiveLocation Avenue Mohamed VI Zone de l Agdal, Marrakech, 40000
This resort is all-inclusive. On-site food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet meals, snacks and beverages included
- Dining availability is limited at one or more venues
- One or more venues limit dining availability
- Taxes not included
- All meals served buffet style
- Gratuities included
- All food and beverages included
Kenzi Club Agdal Medina All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at on-site restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. Kenzi Club Agdal Medina All Inclusive offers its guests a full-service spa, indoor tennis courts, and a waterslide. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A swim-up bar and A bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. Event space at this resort measures 16146 square feet (1500 square metres) and includes conference centres. An outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a kid's pool are also featured at the luxury Kenzi Club Agdal Medina All Inclusive. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Marrakech resort.
- 1 floor
- 314 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 16146 sq ft of conference space
- 1500 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Marrakech (RAK-Menara)
- Train station: Marrakech Central Station (7.3 km / 4.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free shopping centre shuttle
Kenzi Club Agdal Medina All Inclusive offers 314 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and a safe. Rooms open to patios. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private patio
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The resort hosts a free manager's reception on selected days.
Atlas – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
The Orangery – This restaurant specialises in Moroccan cuisine and only serves dinner.
The Oasis – This poolside bar only serves light fare.
The Gnawa – On-site bar.
Indoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the resort. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a sauna.
Guests aged under 13 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility or spa tub.
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the on-site spa, which has 4 treatment rooms. Services include body wraps, body scrubs and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-out by 12:30 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Kenzi Club Agdal Medina All Inclusive
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 16.50 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Kenzi Club
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina All inclusive
- Kenzi Club Medina
- Kenzi Club Medina All inclusive
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- Kenzi Club Medina All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- Kenzi Club Medina Inclusive
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.