Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Moroccan cuisine while dining at Le Diwan
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools
- Indulge with manicures and pedicures, massages or facials at the spa
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, meeting rooms and a conference centre
- On-site recreation includes tennis courts and a health club
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute drive from Saadian Tombs and a few minutes from Palais des Congres
Reviews from Trip Advisor
74.0% of guests recommend out of 1532 reviews
About the Les Jardins de l'Agdal Hotel & SpaLocation Avenue Mohamed VI, Marrakech, 40000
All-inclusive room rates at Les Jardins de l'Agdal Hotel & Spa are available. These rates are higher because they include on-site food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
- Alcoholic beverages
- Alcoholic beverages not included
Some rates at Les Jardins de l'Agdal Hotel & Spa are all-inclusive. These rates include on-site meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. Les Jardins de l'Agdal Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Event space at this hotel measures 215 square feet (20 square metres) and includes conference centres. A kid's pool, a health club, and a nightclub are also featured at the luxury Les Jardins de l'Agdal Hotel & Spa. Self parking is free.
- 258 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- 215 sq ft of conference space
- 20 sq. m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk safe
- Gift shop
- Fireplace in lobby
- On-site shopping
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Marrakech Central Station (5.1 km / 3.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Les Jardins de l'Agdal Hotel & Spa offers 258 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. This Marrakech hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs available
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Le Diwan – This restaurant specialises in Moroccan cuisine and only serves dinner.
Atlas – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Le Capitoule – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner.
Snack LIndigo – This restaurant is located by the pool. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include facials, body scrubs and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at 6 AM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 80
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 120
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 3 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 20 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Jardins l'Agdal Hotel
- Jardins l'Agdal
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.