Find cheap hotels in Marsta
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Marsta
Most frequently booked hotels in Marsta
Finding Marsta Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Marsta? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Marsta has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Marsta include:
- Marsta Centrum
- Carolina Rediviva Library
- Stockholm Quality Outlet Barkaby
- Gustavianum Museum
- Taby Centrum
- Djursholm Castle
When making plans for your holiday in Marsta, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Marsta?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Marsta, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Marsta are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 5°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 91 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 107 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 203 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 12°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 147 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Marsta is 548 mm.