Find cheap hotels in Maryborough
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Maryborough
Most frequently booked hotels in Maryborough
Finding Maryborough Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Maryborough? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 9 Maryborough hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Whether you're looking for inexpensive hotels in Maryborough, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly options, Maryborough has various types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something you like:
- 2 budget hotels
- 7 family-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Maryborough
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Maryborough, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
These Maryborough hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Blue Shades Motel
- Maryborough Motel and Conference Centre
- Maryborough City Motel
The city of Maryborough has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Maryborough include:
- Maryborough Military & Colonial Museum
- Customs House Interpretive Centre
- Queens Park
- Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre
- Station Square Shopping Centre
- Brennan And Geraghtys Store Museum
- Fraser Coast Wildlife Sanctuary
When making plans for your trip to Maryborough, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Hervey Bay, QLD (HVB) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Maryborough?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Maryborough, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Maryborough are typically December and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are February and May, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 20°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 281 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 14°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 276 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 164 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 17°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 242 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Maryborough is 963 mm.