Find cheap hotels in Masada
Hotels from £100
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Masada
Most frequently booked hotels in Masada
Finding Masada Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Masada? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Masada has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Masada include:
- Masada National Park
- Ein Gedi Spa
- Ein Gedi Botanical Garden
- Ein Gedi Beach
- Glass Art Museum Arad
- Ein Gedi National Park
- Tel Arad National Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Masada?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Masada, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Masada are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas August and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 259 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 15 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 257 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Masada is 531 mm.