Find cheap hotels in Mataram
Hotels from £10
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mataram
Most frequently booked hotels in Mataram
Finding Mataram Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Mataram? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 71 Mataram hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Whether you're looking for cheap hotels in Mataram, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly options, Mataram offers different types of accommodation so you can find something that works for you:
- 17 airport hotels
- 2 budget hotels
- 16 family-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Mataram
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Mataram, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate these Mataram hotels for their free breakfast:
- Airy Mataram Ampenan Adi Sucipto 10 Lombok
- Airy Mataram Cakranegara Repatmaja 2 Lombok
- Airy Mataram Cakranegara Sriwijaya 80 Lombok
These Mataram hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Lombok Raya Hotel
- Hotel Griya Asri
- Lombok Garden Hotel
Guests who stayed at these Mataram hotels enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Golden Palace Hotel Lombok
- Hotel Santika Mataram - Lombok
- Lombok Astoria Hotel
The culturally-rich city of Mataram is known for its swimming. Popular attractions in and around Mataram include:
- Pura Meru
- Mayura Temple Park
- Mataram Mall
- Lombok Epicentrum Mall
- Islamic Center NTB
- Pura Batu Bolong
- Senggigi Beach
When making plans for your trip to Mataram, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Mataram?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Mataram, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Mataram are typically October and November, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 20 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 11 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Mataram is 43 mm.