Expensive for the quality of the room and size. Service at dinner was ok but noone came to ask if we needed more drinks and quality of food for price was average. Bedroom v small No dressing area. Loose tile in bathroom shower head fell off and toilet roll holder loose. Tiny room for a double and cold when we arrived.
- Lea Gardens
- 3 min walk
- Crich Tramway Village
- 5 min drive
- Gulliver's Kingdom
- 9 min drive
- East Midlands (EMA)
- 46 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Jug and Glass Inn Matlock is located in Matlock. Crich Tramway Village and Gulliver's Kingdom are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit East Midlands Designer Outlet and Chesterfield Market. Lumsdale Valley and Denby Pottery are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the inn's quiet location.
- Lea Gardens - 3 min walk
- Crich Tramway Village - 5 min drive
- Gulliver's Kingdom - 9 min drive
- Hall Leys Park - 9 min drive
- Heights of Abraham - 12 min drive
- Cromford Station - 6 min drive
- East Midlands (EMA) - 45 min drive
- Where to eat
- Jug and Glass Restaurant – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Jug and Glass Inn Matlock
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort