- Lumsdale Valley
- 10 min walk
- Hall Leys Park
- 16 min walk
- Heights of Abraham
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Duke of Wellington is located in Matlock. Birchall Golf and Leisure and Notts Hollinwell are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Lumsdale Valley and Gulliver's Kingdom. Crich Tramway Village and Chatsworth House Labyrinth are also worth visiting.
- Lumsdale Valley - 10 min walk
- Hall Leys Park - 16 min walk
- Gulliver's Kingdom - 6 min drive
- Heights of Abraham - 7 min drive
- Lea Gardens - 8 min drive
- Matlock Station - 2 min drive
- East Midlands (EMA) - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering British cuisine.
About this property
The Duke of Wellington
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort