There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served. WiFi is free in public spaces. The historic The Peacock at Rowsley also features a terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This 4-star Matlock hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 15 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 conference rooms
- Built in 1652
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Airport: East Midlands (EMA) (65.8 km / 40.9 mi)
Train station: Matlock Station (7.9 km / 4.9 mi)
The Peacock at Rowsley offers 15 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hairdryers. This Matlock hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast.
On-site venue – This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cave exploring nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50.00 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmationService animals are exempt from fees.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- Social distancing measures are in place
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Debit cards
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.0 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Peacock Rowsley Hotel Matlock
- The Peacock at Rowsley Hotel
- The Peacock At Rowsley Hotel Rowsley
- The Peacock At Rowsley Derbyshire
- The Peacock at Rowsley Matlock
- The Peacock at Rowsley Hotel Matlock
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Matlock-Hotels-The-Peacock-at-Rowsley.h12846088-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Matlock-Hotels-The-Peacock-at-Rowsley.h12846088-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Matlock-Hotels-The-Peacock-at-Rowsley.h12846088-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&