Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free full breakfast offered
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, meeting rooms and a terrace
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the restaurant and breakfast to the bar
- Just a 3-minute drive from Haddon Hall Manor and 7 minutes from Chatsworth House
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
77.0% of guests recommend out of 574 reviews
About the The Peacock at RowsleyLocation Rowsley, Peak District, Matlock, England DE4 2EB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. WiFi is free in public spaces. The historic The Peacock at Rowsley also features a terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free. This 3-star Matlock hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 15 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 conference rooms
- Built in 1652
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: East Midlands (EMA) (65.8 km / 40.9 mi)
- Train station: Matlock Station (7.9 km / 4.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Peacock at Rowsley offers 15 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Matlock hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast.
On-site venue – This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cave exploring nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.0 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Peacock Rowsley Hotel Matlock
- The Peacock At Rowsley Hotel Rowsley
- The Peacock At Rowsley Derbyshire
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.