Find cheap hotels in Matosinhos
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Matosinhos
Most frequently booked hotels in Matosinhos
Finding Matosinhos Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Matosinhos? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 47 Matosinhos hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget-friendly hotels in Matosinhos, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Matosinhos offers various types of accommodation so you can find something you like:
- 3 airport hotels
- 2 budget hotels
- 11 family-friendly hotels
- 2 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Matosinhos
When you're thinking about where to stay in Matosinhos, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate these Matosinhos hotels for the free breakfast:
- Holiday Inn Express Porto - Exponor
- Hotel Senhor de Matosinhos
- Fishtail Sea House
The following Matosinhos hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- TRYP Porto Expo Hotel
- Axis Porto Business & Spa Hotel
- Estalagem Vianorte
Travellers who stayed at this Matosinhos hotel appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- TRYP Porto Expo Hotel
The city of Matosinhos has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Matosinhos include:
- MAR Shopping
- EXPONOR - Porto International Fair
- Piscina das Mares
- Leca da Palmeira Beach
- Leixoes Sea Port
- Matosinhos Beach
- Port of Leixões Cruise Terminal
When making plans for your trip to Matosinhos, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Matosinhos?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Matosinhos, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Matosinhos are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and January, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 440 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 254 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 109 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 467 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Matosinhos is 1270 mm.