Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with TVs, fridges and hairdryers
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities and a vending machine
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the proximity to public transport
- Steps from Matsumoto Timepiece Museum and Jorinji Temple
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 694 reviews
About the Richmond Hotel MatsumotoLocation 1-10-7 Chuo, Matsumoto, Nagano-ken 390-0811
As a guest of Richmond Hotel Matsumoto, you'll find vending machine, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 204 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Metro station: Matsumoto Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Richmond Hotel Matsumoto offers 204 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 5 AM - midnight.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 5 AM - midnight.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1200 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.