Find cheap hotels in Maydena
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Maydena
Most frequently booked hotels in Maydena
Finding Maydena Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Maydena? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Maydena has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Maydena include:
- Mt. Field National Park
- Junee Caves
- Mount Mawson
- Mount Field West
- Styx Big Tree Reserve
- Russell Falls
- Mount Field National Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Maydena?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Maydena, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Maydena are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and June. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas June and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 22°C and at night it is 10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 114 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 115 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 16°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 132 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 163 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Maydena is 524 mm.