Find cheap hotels in McKellar
Hotels from £39
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in McKellar
Most frequently booked hotels in McKellar
Finding McKellar Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to McKellar? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 8 McKellar hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
The city of McKellar has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around McKellar include:
- Ridge at Manitou
- Parry Sound Golf and Country Club
- Parry Sound Mall
- Round Lake Provincial Nature Reserve
- West Parry Sound District Museum
- Tower Hill Park
- The Museum on Tower Hill
When is the Best Time to Explore McKellar?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit McKellar, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in McKellar are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and April, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and -5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -14°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in McKellar is 34 mm.