Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with Select Comfort beds, separate dining areas and separate sitting areas
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the value of their stay
- Just a 1-minute drive from Abraj Al Bait Towers and 8 minutes from Kaaba
Reviews from Trip Advisor
64.0% of guests recommend out of 1587 reviews
About the Hotel Pullman ZamZam MakkahLocation Abraj Al-bait., Mecca, 21955
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A library, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah. The hotel can provide concierge services and limo/town car service. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Art Deco Mecca hotel.
- 1 building
- 1315 guestrooms or units
- 33 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 100 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2005
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Separate dining area
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) (98.3 km / 61.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah offers 1315 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. This accommodation offers separate dining areas and includes desks. Select Comfort beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Mecca hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Select Comfort beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Al Zahra – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Al Yasmine – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Tea Garden – This coffee shop specialises in international cuisine and only serves light fare. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 5 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SAR 150.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 90.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: SAR 20 per hour (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: SAR 200 per day
- Early check-in fee: SAR 200 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: SAR 200 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 150.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah
- Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah Mecca
- Pullman Makkah Hotel
- Pullman ZamZam Hotel
- Pullman ZamZam Makkah
- Pullman ZamZam Makkah Mecca
- ZamZam Makkah Hotel
- ZamZam Pullman
- ZamZam Pullman Hotel
- ZamZam Pullman Makkah Hotel
- Pullman Zamzam Makkah Mecca
- Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah Hotel
- Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah Mecca
- Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah Hotel Mecca
You should know
- Only Muslims can go into the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- In accordance with local laws, unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms. Guests are obligated to provide proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah.