Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with jetted bathtubs, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Rawdha Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests like the room service and breakfast
- Just a 3-minute walk from Al Haram and 6 minutes on foot from Prophet's Mosque
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 377 reviews
About the Crowne Plaza MadinahLocation King Faisal Street,between 1st Ring Road, Medina, 00000
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. There are 6 meeting rooms available. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Crowne Plaza Madinah. Free valet parking is available. This 3-star Medina hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 506 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- Built in 2012
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Airport: Medina (MED-Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz) (13.9 km / 8.6 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking
Crowne Plaza Madinah offers 506 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and free newspapers. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a jetted bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Jetted tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Rawdha Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at the airport and hotel check-in from July 25-August 25, 2019. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 105 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Crowne Plaza Madinah
- Crowne Plaza Madinah Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Madinah Hotel Medina
- Crowne Plaza Madinah Medina
- Madinah Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Madinah Al Madinah/Medina
You should know
- Only Muslims can go into the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- In accordance with local laws, unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms. Guests are obligated to provide proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at Crowne Plaza Madinah.