Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the coffee shop/café
- Services include a porter
- Steps from Al Haram and 10 minutes on foot from Prophet's Mosque
About the Diyar Al NakheelLocation Al Hassan Ibn Ali, Al Salam Road, Medina, 42311
There's a coffee shop/café on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Diyar Al Nakheel also features a porter/bellboy and a lift.
- 140 guestrooms or units
- Coffee shop
- Front desk (24 hours)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Diyar Al Nakheel offers 140 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a hairdryer. 20-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at the airport and hotel check-in from July 25-August 25, 2019. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Diyar Al Nakheel Hotel Medina
- Diyar Al Nakheel Hotel
- Diyar Al Nakheel Medina
You should know
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at Diyar Al Nakheel.