Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer showers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat include a restaurant and a coffee shop
- Just a 4-minute walk from Al Haram and 12 minutes on foot from Prophet's Mosque
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Elaf Meshal Al Salam HotelLocation Western Region. Al Salam st., Medina,
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Medina hotel is smoke free.
- 208 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) (398.4 km / 247.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Elaf Meshal Al Salam Hotel offers 208 forms of accommodation. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Al Yasmin – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Al Kahwa – On-site Cafe.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at the airport and hotel check-in from July 25-August 25, 2019. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
- Elaf Meshal Al Salam Hotel Medina
- Elaf Meshal Al Salam Hotel
- Elaf Meshal Al Salam Medina
- Elaf Meshal Al Salam
You should know
- Only Muslims can go into the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.