Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Madinah Resturant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Wired Internet for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a computer
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Al Haram and 7 minutes on foot from Bin Dawood
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 813 reviews
About the Madinah HiltonLocation Oppst Prophet Mosque, King Fahd Str, Medina, Al Madinah Al Munawarah 41419
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The luxury Madinah Hilton also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Medina hotel.
- 1 building
- 357 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- Built in 1998
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Medina (MED-Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz) (14.8 km / 9.2 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Madinah Hilton offers 357 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. In-room wired Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Madinah Resturant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Marmara Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at the airport and hotel check-in from July 25-August 25, 2019. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Madinah Hilton
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- No pets or service animals allowed
- 24-hour check-in
- Maximum number of children who can stay free 2
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 75 for adults and SAR 40 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: SAR 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Madinah
- Madinah Hilton
- Madinah Hilton Hotel
- Madinah Hilton Hotel Medina
- Madinah Hilton Medina
- Hilton Madinah Al Madinah/Medina
- Hilton Madinah Hotel Medina
- Medina Hilton
- Madinah Hilton Al Madinah/Medina
You should know
- Only Muslims can go into the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- In accordance with local laws, unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms. Guests are obligated to provide proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at Madinah Hilton.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.