Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LED TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at The Horizon, a buffet restaurant that serves international cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute walk from Al Haram and 6 minutes on foot from Prophet's Mosque
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 575 reviews
About the Pullman Zamzam MadinaLocation Amr Bin Al Gmoh Street, Medina, 41499
There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. The business-friendly Pullman Zamzam Madina also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Medina hotel is smoke free.
- 835 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 4 dining venues
- Built in 2015
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Medina (MED-Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz) (13.8 km / 8.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Pullman Zamzam Madina offers 835 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. LED televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
The Horizon – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Reservations are required.
Al Mandara – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open 24 hours. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Acacia – This family restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Al-Sukkaria – This Cafe specialises in international cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at the airport and hotel check-in from July 25-August 25, 2019. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 75 for adults and SAR 37.5 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pullman Zamzam Madina opening December 2015 Hotel Medina
- Pullman Zamzam Madina opening December 2015 Hotel
- Pullman Zamzam Madina opening December 2015 Medina
- Pullman Zamzam Madina opening December 2015
- Pullman Zamzam Madina Hotel Medina
- Pullman Zamzam Madina Medina
- Pullman Zamzam Madina
- Pullman Zamzam Madina Al Madinah/Medina
You should know
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.