Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and LED TVs
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat include a restaurant and a coffee shop
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- Guests like the room service and breakfast
- Just a 5-minute walk from Al Haram and 4 minutes on foot from Bin Dawood
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 47 reviews
About the Saja Al Madinah HotelLocation King Faisal Street, Medina, 42313
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Saja Al Madinah Hotel also features dry cleaning/laundry services, 24-hour room service, and a porter/bellboy.
- 544 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Saja Al Madinah Hotel offers 544 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 44-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 5 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at airport and hotel check-in from July 24 - September 5, 2017. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking
A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at the airport and hotel check-in from July 25-August 25, 2019. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 12:30 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 50 for adults and SAR 25 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at Saja Al Madinah Hotel.